I’ve spent days trying to decide what to post about and I have to say I have been drawing a blank.. Maybe it is because I have been under the weather for a few weeks, or maybe I have nothing worth while to write about. I feel bad going day after day and not putting something out there… I am not sure why I feel this way but I do. Oh the pressure..
Did you ever watch the movie The Bucket List? Well I have and I have to tell you while my family liked it I did not. I just found it so depressing… I am not a fan of boo hoo movies never have been.. I want to laugh as much as I can in this life of mine… Anyway I did like the idea of making a Bucket List of my own… I am a pretty simple kind of girl so I thought my list would be short and rather boring… I have yet to put it together.. so what better place then here for all the world to see…
My Bucket List…..
1.To honor God in everything I do and say.. probably the toughest one on the list as I fail almost every day sadly…
3. I would like to move to Alaska just a small place.. I need nothing fancy just have a bathroom and comfy place to sleep.
4. I have always wanted to visit Ireland. To roam the hills and just embrace the culture.. maybe chase a few leprechauns could be fun as well.
5. I want to see my child grow up into a responsible adult and have a family of her own. Don’t really care what kind of job she has as long as she is happy.
6. At some point I would love to take a cruise hum maybe a cruise to Ireland knock out two on the list in one shot.
7. Get a degree in Marine Biology and study the behavior of all the sea creatures. (not sure how I’d use that up in Alaska but hey)
8.I guess I need to add win the lottery so I can do everything on my bucket list.. otherwise it is just gonna be a dream..
9.I just want to leave this world a better place then when I came into it…
10. To find something good in everyone and thing.. to be encouraging to those in need, and lend a helping had when I can.
11. To spend the rest of my time here on earth, with the most wonderful man in the world.. my husband.
Now I do not know how many of these I will ever get done, but I am hoping and praying that the most important ones I do get accomplished… When I die I want to die with no regrets.. I do not want to be on my death bed wishing I had done this and said that and told this person I was sorry, or how much I valued and loved them… No no no I can not afford to wait on some of these..
So have you made your Bucket List yet… I think there is no time like the present.. be bold and state what you want… no one has to know what is on your list.. that will between you and the Lord. Just making it will put some things into perspective and even get you to thinking about other aspects of your life…